Residential Emergency Furnace Service
No heat is no joke---especially during a Michigan winter!
Furnace equipment failures can happen at any time. That’s why Crain Heating and Cooling is available 365 days a year / 7 days a week to service your HVAC unit and get your heat working! You can rest easy knowing that Crain's certified service technicians are ready to assist you when you need emergency furnace service.
For Emergencies, Call (734) 469-5180!
Now, for a limited time, we are offering an extra $25 off coupon for any residential emergency service call. Simply fill in the information below to get your residential service call coupon.
365/7 Day Emergency Repair Service is A Phone Call Away!
When you choose Crain Heating and Cooling for your repair:
- You can trust us to send help every day and in any kind of weather.
- Our certified technicians are stationed all over Metro Detroit, ready to come out and fix any repair.
- Regardless of the make or model of your equipment, or whether or not it was installed by us, we can repair it for you.
- In most cases, we'll repair your equipment on the spot. Our technicians are equipped with a Crain service truck, stocked with hundreds of parts. If we don't have the necessary part on hand, we'll make every attempt to find it and return to your home for a same-day repair. If a part isn't available locally, we'll order it and schedule a follow up time to repair your equipment.
- We'll do our absolute best to repair your equipment, but in the case that it is need of replacement, we'll replace your broken unit as soon as possible; sometimes within 24 hours.
You can rely on Crain Heating & Cooling to perform your annual inspection, tune up, maintenance, and any needed repairs on your residential heating equipment (HVAC). We’ll keep your heating & cooling equipment (gas, oil, or electric) running efficiently. Crain has been a leader in Metro Detroit heating & cooling since 1954! Our certified technicians have the training and expertise to reliably diagnose, repair, tune up, and maintain your furnace, air conditioner, heat pump, ductless system, or boiler.